Tuesday, July 5

shame on me

So I know that I have not been updating on this as much as I should but I got distracted trying to open my own store!!! I have up right now a few things of mine that I want to sell because I no longer use these things and they are in such god condition I thought I would give them to a new home. I just started making my own purses tonight and I'm so excited at the progress that I have made. Tomorrow should be a fun, sewing filled day lol. Anyways, I hope y'all will take the time to check out my store SimplyKenzie Designs. Please Please Please feel free to buy anything you please and if you don't find anything you want to buy yet please don't hesitate to donate!!! I'm trying to save up as much money as possible to get into art school.(: Thank you SOOOOO much(:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment