Tuesday, June 21

He is so confusing...

So I don't get my attraction to him. He is the biggest asshole I think I have ever met. He is rude and mean and crude and he is quite possibly one of the worst people on this planet. Every word out of his mouth is some kind of racist or homophobic joke, or he is spouting off about how much he loves this crazy psychopathic ex-girlfriend. I don't get the appeal! 


But I guess I do understand... He is my best friend, the one person that I can honestly talk to about anything. I have been "the exception" to his asshole nature. He makes me laugh no matter what mood I am in. He calls me for the randomest shit at all hours of the night. He calls when he is happy or sad; when something amuses him or worries him and makes him think. 


The problem is that he lives clear across the country. I met him online almost 2 years ago, and we have been best friends ever since. We skype, talk on aim, on facebook, he even had his mother add me to their friends and family list just so we could talk for free. Its just complicated and confusing. He makes me feel special and like nothing important at all. He consumes a lot of my thoughts; whether I'm angrry with him, or happy or anything. He is the first person I want to tell things to. We truly are best friends, with the potential to be something more... but will we ever? 

No comments:

Post a Comment