Thursday, June 23

(5) 6.23.2011

Things you want to say to an ex

I hate you. I have how afraid you have made me to love someone. I hate that because of you I have this warped view of how I should be treated in a relationship. I hate that I let you hit me. I hate the stupid things I did because you were charming and I wanted to be everything you wanted me to be. I hate that I liked you so much. I hate that I made you my world. and I hate that you have put hate in my heart. but I want to thank you. I want to thank you for making me a stronger person. Thank you for showing me that I am better than what you made me to think I was. Thank you for showing me that I deserve better for you, that even if I were to settle I should settle better for you. You are a pig, and yes I’m sure you will find love, and you will find it before I do, and you will probably rub it in my face, but I don’t care. I don’t care because I am not the girl you dated. The girl you used to manipulate would never stand up for herself, would never challenge you in any way. The girl you knew, the girl you used, is dead. I don’t need you in my life, and I sure as hell don’t want you anymore.

E9863986DBD8C04BB4DDDE53FF37C765

2 comments:

  1. I just love you.... I wanna put you in my pocket and take you everywhere. lol. You speak your mind without fear and that rocks!! Thank you again for more kind awesome words. I connected with you after reading one blog, you are kick ass!! Keep it up and I will too.... Maybe were on to something, maybe we can reach others. I told some friends to check your blog out. It's great and real. That's hard to find these days. I am trying to be real but I am married so..... ya know. Anyway, I'll keep reading!! <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared this to my facebook page.... hope you don't mind. I have a friend who needs to read this. Thanks you for your realness!!!

    ReplyDelete