Wednesday, June 29

(11) 6.29.2011

Your Family

my family it nuts, but then again who doesn't have a family who is a little crazy..

first there's my dad: he is my hero and my best friend, i can talk to him about anything (yes even boys).

then comes my mom: we don't always see eye-to-eye but we are always there for one another, at the end of the day I love her more than any frustration i could feel about her.

next come my sisters: both older, both pretty damn cool. My oldest sister is a bit difficult to get to know but once you do get to know her she is one of the funniest people you can know. my other sister is just like me: fun, outgoing and a little crazy like me.

Last there is my dog, Charlee: she is the love of my life!!! i picked her out and she is the greatest dog around. She is a bit more bark than bite but she is such a giant cuddle bug and i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment